There are tenets that bring men and women together, even organizations and societies, this is known as manifestos in Politics or beliefs in the religious circles. One Accord as a Christian movement for love and unity has her beliefs as touching humanity and the kingdom that is to come, drawn from the Bible only and are viz.
1. One Accord accepted the sixty-six books of the Bible as the only books that contain the words of God given as the Canon of the Christian faith for doctrines. Any book with contrasting tenets with that of the Holy Bible must not be preached from, both for citation and quotation (reference).
2. The existence of God of creation is what made us children of God (Gen 1:1, Gen 1:26).
3. That Jesus is both the only begotten son of God and saviour of the world (John 3:16; John 1:29).
4. Holy Spirit as the power House of the Church (John 14:16-17, 23; John 16:7-14).
5. The Trinity, though the word itself does not appear in the Bible but implied (1John 5:7).
6. Creation, that the heavens and earth were created by God and not by evolution as postulated by the evolutionists through the big bang theory (Gen 1:1,Isaiah 45:18).
7. Depravity of man, that man God created and blessed fell from God’s grace to Satan’s grass in and out of Eden(Gen 3,Romans 3:23).
8. Death, both spiritual and physical (Romans 5:12; Hebrews 9:27).
9. Salvation of man, that the depraved man was in need of salvation to be restored back to God and bliss (John 3:16-18).
10. Justification, this is the grace that made a sinful man to be discharged and acquitted through faith in Christ Jesus (Romans 5:1).
11. Judgment, there is judgment that believers and unbelievers will go through after the cessation of life either the “great white throne judgment or judgment at Bema (Hebrews 9:27; Revelation 20:4, 11-14).
12. Resurrection, this is coming back to life for eternity after the consummation of all things and the new heaven and earth will be revealed (1Corinthians 15:12–18).
One Accord believes in the inerrancy of the word of God as enshrined in the scriptures as well as doctrines that unite the Church and not the “once occurrence scripturally held beliefs that cause the Church problems because they cannot be found in more than one scriptural verse in the Bible and cannot be accepted in Hermeneutical classes. However brethren and for the other brethren, this movement accepts whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything of praise, we think on and take account of these things. Shalom great people of our great God.